Marain

[INVALID] [Levy_Marain_Clegane] - [Its_Ya_Boi_Jaxer] - [Extreme CLogging, Various RDMs]

Just now, Pedro said:

As you stated in your first post you did demand him to drop items which is illegal in itself.

Also witnesses were never relevant and will never be relevant in PK  forum complaints.

The item drop demand sadly is not illegal in the rules provided by staff. Stealing is, and no theft went underway.
Then I guess that your push for "relevance" should leave the discussion to admins/users-with-the-right-competence.
Please abstain from further thread cluttering if you don't have the tools to actually help with the discussion

Ty and have a good day

1 minute ago, Marain said:

The item drop demand sadly is not illegal in the rules provided by staff. Stealing is, and no theft went underway.
Then I guess that your push for "relevance" should leave the discussion to admins/users-with-the-right-competence.
Please abstain from further thread cluttering if you don't have the tools to actually help with the discussion

Ty and have a good day

http://prntscr.com/p5mx17

SS from the rules, my point is that if we are here to punish rulebreakers you should be punished aswell!

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

http://prntscr.com/p5mx17

SS from the rules, my point is that if we are here to punish rulebreakers you should be punished aswell!

I robbed no horse, no item and there was no cart involved! What's your point? That's exactly the rule I was referring to when I stated no rules were broken on my behalf. I can't see your point..?

I robbed no horse, no item and there was no cart involved! What's your point? That's exactly the rule I was referring to when I stated no rules were broken on my behalf. I can't see your point..?

You did demand it you were trying to rob it until he clogged you are just trying to loophole the rules saying u just demanded and didnt actually robbed lmao

8 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You did demand it you were trying to rob it until he clogged you are just trying to loophole the rules saying u just demanded and didnt actually robbed lmao

That over here is a bold accusation by someone who wasn't around at the time, maybe not even online.
Why couldn't I just want to disarm him?
And also, why would I start a whole post just to get punished as well? I had nothing to lose 😄

Edited by Marain

That over here is a bold accusation by someone who wasn't around at the time, maybe not even online.
Why couldn't I just want to disarm him?

then u say sheat wep

just drop the complaint ur making yourself look stupid

or maybe i should tell jaxer to report u instead should be an easy complaint

25 minutes ago, Marain said:

Witnesses are fundamental to reinforce a statement, for your information.

I am getting cringe vibes from this report

Thank you for all the visibility you're getting to this report by the way
And sorry admins/mods for the clutter we're causing here, I hope that pushes the thread up!

Also, of course I'm not dropping this, I'm pretty dedicated!
If you want, go on, and tell him to report me, I think you know how that would end.

I wont bother with more answers, from now on it's up to admins to contact me and sort this out / post down here with their considerations to keep the discussion going.

Again, anyone who's not involved is discouraged from further uninformed posting.

Have a nice day!

18:53:28 - *LOCAL* [Levy_Marain_Clegane] Halt 
 18:53:30 - *LOCAL* [Levy_Marain_Clegane] Jaxer 
 18:53:33 - *LOCAL* [Its_Ya_Boi_Jaxer] kk 
 18:53:40 - *LOCAL* [Levy_Marain_Clegane] Drop inv 

You cannot demand someone to drop their items even though you are not going to steal them. You should say "sheath weps" if you think that he may attack you any time. You both broke the rules, so I am not going to punish anyone. Be careful next time.

The complaint has been invalidated by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.