Sign in to follow this  
Dziki_Goblin

Changing faction collor rule

19 hours ago, MarioTheMacedonian said:

i have a beyond potato pc DX7 and im thankfull if i have stable 23-25 frames, and yet toggling full name labels makes no diffrence what so ever, like no diffrence.

Have some competance instead of bitching, its not hard to order some guy to watch the flag and yell if something is happening.

Hadn't ever seen you fighting in a siege in melee with a shitload of people unless you count sailing around on a boat as an xbow when that's possible or generally being away from a melee combat with numerous participants where full names with facs name would cover quite a big part of the screen. Now, fuck off and go to your boring ass 60 man pub fac and complain shit's not happening and blame the clans, tyvm

1 minute ago, Nurthis said:

Hadn't ever seen you fighting in a siege in melee with a shitload of people unless you count sailing around on a boat as an xbow when that's possible or generally being away from a melee combat with numerous participants where full names with facs name would cover quite a big part of the screen. Now, fuck off and go to your boring ass 60 man pub fac and complain shit's not happening and blame the clans, tyvm

1) Yes totally i havent been in one , not like ive had the same pc for the entire duration of this mod, i mean not like i was in the middle of it when we had 200/200.

2) Pleb war combat never entails full numbers you arent gonna have 20 v 20 fighting in the melle at all times or even like ever!

3) Everything u have stated is utter bs, and it all comes down to one simple thing, the fact that most of u are so braindead and u forgot the number one rule of every siege ever which is 

"ALWAYS HAVE SOMEONE AT THE FLAG U FUCKING BRAIN DEAD RETARDS"

11 minutes ago, Nurthis said:

This just shows you are actualy retarded and havent been playing this mod as long as we do since mario has been leadership in big clans and deff fought in bigger and more chaotic battels then you have back in PW

2 hours ago, Nurthis said:

^^This is the definition of a no name clan cuck

talk about being fucking clueless whoever the fuck you are, I bet you think it's the current clans who are keeping population up too

get lost you cockroach

This is why people should be in outlaw faction, don't have to worry about these HIGH iQ strategies there.

Edited by Mean-Outlaw