Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dziki_Goblin

Changing faction collor rule

Recommended Posts

when you find yourself at war with a faction of a similar colour, simply switch player names to the full, which includes the faction name, and use this to identify hostiles

That's your pro insider tip from Spudgun for the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spudgun said:

when you find yourself at war with a faction of a similar colour, simply switch player names to the full, which includes the faction name, and use this to identify hostiles

That's your pro insider tip from Spudgun for the day

Really thank's for that tip buddy but fighting in groupfight with full player and faction name tag is not as comfortable as with only + .... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Turin said:

Read what Mario said and stop whining.

Oh no plebs are gonna lose their mighty and cancerous tactic so let's shit talk in thread!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

Oh no plebs are gonna lose their mighty and cancerous tactic so let's shit talk in thread!

Funny that its comin from a polak

WW2 reperation costs in 2019 hahahahahahhahahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spudgun said:

when you find yourself at war with a faction of a similar colour, simply switch player names to the full, which includes the faction name, and use this to identify hostiles

That's your pro insider tip from Spudgun for the day

That's not really any good of a tip taking into account how much space it takes with so many people around during e.g. an actual siege rather than some rather spacious area for ghetto lancing, some people which have a potato pc (Yes, there are still some such individuals) doubtfully will be able to take advantage of that "tip"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

Oh no plebs are gonna lose their mighty and cancerous tactic so let's shit talk in thread!

Not my fault your clan is that retarded to let two guys cap your castle two days in a row. This only shows your incompetence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

Oh no plebs are gonna lose their mighty and cancerous tactic so let's shit talk in thread!

With or without the names or with the colour you still get trashed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nurthis said:

That's not really any good of a tip taking into account how much space it takes with so many people around during e.g. an actual siege rather than some rather spacious area for ghetto lancing, some people which have a potato pc (Yes, there are still some such individuals) doubtfully will be able to take advantage of that "tip"

i have a beyond potato pc DX7 and im thankfull if i have stable 23-25 frames, and yet toggling full name labels makes no diffrence what so ever, like no diffrence.

Have some competance instead of bitching, its not hard to order some guy to watch the flag and yell if something is happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all bitching when two of us fully ran past about 20 of you spastics with Karoliner tags, not our fault you and your clan members are complete braindead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.