Runcop

[INVALID] Runcop - reyne faction - illegal halt

4 minutes ago, Chinkilla II said:

We know u have been ban evading, Stop being such an aggressive gamer geezĀ 

yeah i ban evaded with all my 5 keys šŸ˜›

in the logs we got halted but then i got shot by a archer who i was at war with so i had no choice but to react which then the reynes started attacking

I think the other guy with you pulled out his axe and started attacking me and that started the fight. Also 300k big refund lolĀ 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

From what I can remember I halted when u guys weren't in a fight and I didn't see anybody in the enemy fac near to you

amue was already shooting at us when u halted, good sir. He shot me to death literaly 2 seconds after u halted.Ā 

Edit: Lucas wasnt the only one who halted us, I dont remember theĀ other names,Ā is it really so much trouble for admins to check the logs, to see the names of the rest?Ā 

Edited by Lazer

Moonwalking diamonds dancing I went vintage Fendi fashion In that Lam truck I be smashin

Hanse asaked me to post this idk why

The complaint has been invalidated by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.