Runcop

[INVALID] Runcop - reyne faction - illegal halt

Your name at the time of the incident: Marquis_Runcop_Francia

Their name at the time of the incident: Reyne faction

The time of the incident (GMT): around 18:00 gmt

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): illegal halt

Full story of what happened: we was making our way to the burg faction when we got halted but we was in a war at the same time, we all complied with halt but the enemy faction was coming to kill us i had to move to kill this archer shooting us and thats when all the reynes joined in to kill us, i told them it was illegal and they didnt give a shit.

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: 300K

Evidence: logs

Edited by Runcop

Should i make a report on the massive war to hide rdm you did earlier today looking for your gold?

1 minute ago, Runcop said:

WE did cap soooooo

Don't really care our caslte was wide open you even raided the shop for it i dind't know raiding a shop was more important then capping the enemy castle hmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Vhasj

when there are 5 enemy tins outside shop on their way to get back to their castle, then yes there is a reason

Just now, Lazer said:

when there are 5 enemy tins outside shop on their way to get back to their castle, then yes there is a reason

So you have to break the shop chest to kill the tincans oh shit you learn something new daily

"Reyne faction" is not a suitable report target. Wtf are we meant to search for in the logs? You have 24 hours to sort it or we will close the complaint.