Extazi

[SOLVED] [PENDING] ggikec - strand - rdm

1 hour ago, Extazi said:

Mate can you just piss of literally no one said its not allowed to report people from behalf of others so stop being autistic

Ok crybaby but its been well known that u shouldn't have someone else hold Ur hand and make a complaint for you unless that person is banned on the forums. You wouldn't know this because ur arrogant, autistic shitbag who has only been playing this mod for like a few months.

1 hour ago, Vhasj said:

Imagine beefing somebody but crying to him in private AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i dont think you know what crying means you fucking turkish cunt

55 minutes ago, Chinkilla II said:

Ok crybaby but its been well known that u shouldn't have someone else hold Ur hand and make a complaint for you unless that person is banned on the forums. You wouldn't know this because ur arrogant, autistic shitbag who has only been playing this mod for like a few months.

Do you believe everything i say? It was a meme that i play from few months you 0 iq monkey 

9 minutes ago, Extazi said:

Do you believe everything i say? It was a meme that i play from few months you 0 iq monkey 

Ur so dumb. i was implying that ur rule knowledge is that of someone whom has only been playing the game a few months. You really are a moron.  I would hate to be you.

Also Strand told me how you cried to him begging for a refund like a pussy. 

Edited by Chinkilla II

21 minutes ago, Extazi said:

i dont think you know what crying means you fucking turkish cunt

You are the one that knows nothing when you have been calling me turkish for 2 months now you fuckwit

@Extazi What Chinkilla said is right, its been on Phoenix aswell, all the complaints were being invalidated, when you were posting on behalf of a friend, he has an account or not does not matter, the only time as i im aware of, you could make a report on behalf of a friend only if he is banned from the forum/ingame, in most cases are the ban appeals. Now ingame reports ehhm i dont really remember, i remember tho ggikec was trying to post on behalf of him because he was banned from Phoenix Forum, and i was saying no, and so Henricus was helping him sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Foxy said:

@Extazi What Chinkilla said is right, its been on Phoenix aswell, all the complaints were being invalidated, when you were posting on behalf of a friend, he has an account or not does not matter, the only time as i im aware of, you could make a report on behalf of a friend only if he is banned from the forum/ingame, in most cases are the ban appeals. Now ingame reports ehhm i dont really remember, i remember tho ggikec was trying to post on behalf of him because he was banned from Phoenix Forum, and i was saying no, and so Henricus was helping him sometimes.

Well we posted it on his behalf because he struggles to do so, and its understanding, like he tried to post it multiple times and failed so thats why i posted it on his behalf and Runcop did, which we asked ggikec for his permission and if he wants to report them he said that he want to report them, and making reports on behalf of others should be allowed( There is nothing on the ruleset about posting on others behalf, and Chinkilla is saying that its not allowed), and then he allowed us to report it nothing wrong with it yea? 

And i've done a lot of reports on phoenix for my friends when they we're not banned and no one invalidated my report.

Edited by Extazi