Extazi

[SOLVED] [PENDING] ggikec - strand - rdm

the report was invalid cos ggikec didnt report it so the rdms still happened ik u trying to snake out of it, but infairness we didnt start the gay reports this time. and which ever admin solves this ggikec is here and is present and has given consent to do this report so it is not invalid.

1 hour ago, Chinkilla II said:

Doesn't matter u thick headed minstrel  , he has to post it himself which has already been made very clear. its always been this way. why cant he make a forum account himself and post it? its really inst that hard. 

Mate can you just piss of literally no one said its not allowed to report people from behalf of others so stop being autistic

First off all ur fucking irrelevant to the report so idek what the fuck ur doing on here, the complaint has been invalidated about 9 times now since the 30 year old man child is so fucking autistic he can't carry himself anywhere on his own, if you wanna supervise this walking dribble generator be my guest but the admins has literally said he can make his own report which he tried and all of them got invalidated, I can tell you're salty because your shit in game and even worse when it comes to reporting seeing as your complaints got invalidated, not my problem.

1 minute ago, Extazi said:

Mate can you just piss of literally no one said its not allowed to report people from behalf of others so stop being autistic

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He doesnt say that its not allowed to post reports behalf of others

i think he said that cuz he cant confirm that ggikec is reporting you but now he knows that he wants to 

Edited by Extazi

"ggikec needs to make this report himself"

Then you can proceed to the archive where there is about 4 of his attempts at doing it, I honestly don't know how to make it clearer for you

5 minutes ago, THEREALSTRAND said:

First off all ur fucking irrelevant to the report so idek what the fuck ur doing on here, the complaint has been invalidated about 9 times now since the 30 year old man child is so fucking autistic he can't carry himself anywhere on his own, if you wanna supervise this walking dribble generator be my guest but the admins has literally said he can make his own report which he tried and all of them got invalidated, I can tell you're salty because your shit in game and even worse when it comes to reporting seeing as your complaints got invalidated, not my problem.

Whatever you say i am strand the retarded player on pk and i am trying my best to be something in pk and to call others irrelevant 

LEs858I.jpg

2 minutes ago, THEREALSTRAND said:

"ggikec needs to make this report himself"

Then you can proceed to the archive where there is about 4 of his attempts at doing it, I honestly don't know how to make it clearer for you

Saying that doesnt say that its not allowed to and what if he failed to do? The report is still valid or youre just trying evade the ban coming from that report? If you said it was invalid why you're even commenting on it didnt you say you were going to ignore it? It seems like youre not.

Are you fucking braindead? I said he was irrelevant to the complaint you fucking degenerated shitstain, you clearly are fucking mentally disabled and you also struggle to read what the fucking admin posted "He can make the complaint on his own" jesus fucking christ ur retarded

and it's also funny how you came crying to me to accept a refund on ur complaint, keep being retarded

30 minutes ago, Extazi said:

whatever i dont care what you say

Imagine beefing somebody but crying to him in private AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA