Extazi

[SOLVED] [PENDING] ggikec - strand - rdm

il just ignore u,any admin if u se this several insult of him ,if ther option i want report him

1 minute ago, ggikec said:

il just ignore u,any admin if u se this several insult of him ,if ther option i want report him

Getting reported for hurting ur feelings would make my day tbh

35 minutes ago, ggikec said:

i post it info is there all info is there and where problem if some one post help me,u scared be baned ? facts think before u do i dont do nothing against rules facts  also i want report insulters i dont insult people,children need learn i come after long time play 30 min  they did rdm so  its against rules so report like all do so keep ur mouth closed boyz watch your mouth or report for insult 

Best english that i've ever seen.

Funny that you say that you do no insult anyone, yet, on your own complaint you said "no refund for retards". 

thats all i say after several insult of this 2 boyz and thats a fact not insult they kill me retard 

I don't want to break it to you, but yes "retard" is an insult.

Polaks are seriously the best... Always here to make me laugh.

Let me be clear any following post that is not relevant to this Complaint will be ending in a longer break. 

Refrain from posting when you not involved.

Edited by Rickard