Extazi

[SOLVED] [PENDING] ggikec - strand - rdm

*i am posting it on behalf of ggikec and dont tell me you he should post it himself when he clearly gave us permission to do so* 

Your name at the time of the incident: ggikec

Their name at the time of the incident:  Karoliner_Strand ; Karoliner_Nwordenthusiast

The time of the incident (GMT):   around 14:30 to 15:00 gmt

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc):  Rdm

Full story of what happened:  They rdmed me 2 times for no reason, i was just passing and went to join their castle since my friends were in it, they killed me once and then came to the commoner spawn and killed me again for no reason. 

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: no 

Evidence: logs

Edited by Extazi

why are you mongs so obsessed with this, if that stupid fucking polak wants to report me for it he can make an account and do it, i'm not gonna bother responding to this no more when admins clearly said he should make his own account

4 minutes ago, THEREALSTRAND said:

why are you mongs so obsessed with this, if that stupid fucking polak wants to report me for it he can make an account and do it, i'm not gonna bother responding to this no more when admins clearly said he should make his own account

From when making report for ur friends is not allowed? Is this some kind of a joke? 

9 minutes ago, Extazi said:

m posting it on behalf of ggikec and dont tell me you he should post it himself when he clearly gave us permission to do so* 

Doesn't matter u thick headed minstrel  , he has to post it himself which has already been made very clear. its always been this way. why cant he make a forum account himself and post it? its really inst that hard. 

i post it info is there all info is there and where problem if some one post help me,u scared be baned ? facts think before u do i dont do nothing against rules facts  also i want report insulters i dont insult people,children need learn i come after long time play 30 min  they did rdm so  its against rules so report like all do so keep ur mouth closed boyz watch your mouth or report for insult 

you're 30 and you spell like my new born cousin, get a grip you fucking monkey and post the complaint yourself on me, I wanna see how you can butcher the english language even more

3 minutes ago, ggikec said:

i post it info is there all info is there and where problem if some one post help me,u scared be baned ? facts think before u do i dont do nothing against rules facts  also i want report insulters i dont insult people,children need learn i come after long time play 30 min  they did rdm so  its against rules so report like all do so keep ur mouth closed boyz watch your mouth or report for insult 

Stfu u lollygagging freckle bitch. lets solve this like real men on Ludus 😜

Just now, ggikec said:

real man resolve face to face boy 

Not going to ur third world shithole so i can get attacked by ur dog and ur inbred mum/girlfriend.