Heinz

Heinz hidden-money-chest map

When you realise I was called Bias because clans couldn't beat house Lannister and then this niggah hides actual chests

Oh how times have changed

Just now, Dekkers said:

When you realise I was called Bias because clans couldn't beat house Lannister and then this niggah hides actual chests

future is now old man

On 9/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Dekkers said:

I remmember you outfitting monti with the best gear possible taken from 4 different factions and your excuse was this and I quote. Anyone can take the castle it's not biased - Dekkers

Wasn't there a gold mine under the Lannister castle once too and that was an oopsie.

All in all Heinz is actually quite a good map maker if he decided not to meme a server.

6 hours ago, Cheese said:

I remmember you outfitting monti with the best gear possible taken from 4 different factions and your excuse was this and I quote. Anyone can take the castle it's not biased - Dekkers

Wasn't there a gold mine under the Lannister castle once too and that was an oopsie.

All in all Heinz is actually quite a good map maker if he decided not to meme a server.

Niggah that is literally bullshit - and anyone can take any castle, lol

The goldmine thing was actually a joke, not surprised that people believed it given how you all convinced yourself that the losses at the time were the mappers fault - a shame you haven't been able to get passed that, even today

But yes, Heinz is a good map maker, however, deciding to meme a server is next level dumb stuff

Edited by Dekkers

why would you argue about maps if they wont make it on the server yikes 

2 hours ago, Heinz said:

why would you argue about maps if they wont make it on the server yikes 

I wonder why you polish nerd