Exit

so rdming the same person over and over is 1 rdm?

15 minutes ago, Turin said:

Bans differ from case to case. I personally use to ban 1 day for RDM but when the player showed no regards of rules at all in the complaint I didnt hesitate to ban him for 3 days. There is only a guideline on lenght of bans not a strict rule. It depends on case and on admin solving it.

The problem is that there are quite some people in this community that are not on the same level as you, most people are, a bit special so to speak. Intelligence is a must have in order to make the right decisions, most people here are lacking in that department. So making some universal groundrules about how to handle certain complaints wouldn't be a bad thing. Sadly, the current HA's and SO's don't seem to be knowledgeable on how to deal with certain general things themselves. 

But I'm wasting my time here though, the admin team will never get close to the form of professionalism we used to have years ago. It's been so long, It's hard to recall the few good admins we used to have. I only remember Michael and Bridge_Troll as being decent HA's tbh. Especially Bridge_Troll seemed to be always level-headed and knowledgeable on the know-how. 

26 minutes ago, Isaac said:

looooooool not this guy 

I reported multiple times not just once and you were literally spawn killing me for 30 minutes straight 

I think the punishment was reasonable seeing as you knew what you were doing and did it on purpose 

He broke rules on Phoenix aswell!!! He does not deserve to play !!!! (He is banned from Phoenix aswell if im not mistaken)

thing is a ban for the exact same thing should be the exact same, nomatter what u think of me it dosent change the fact that this dude did the same thing as me but dident get the same punishment. i was rdming isaac for 10+ times same as marcellus rdmed me for 10+ times, we both did it knowing it was a offense. 

the thing is if i could have gotten with just a rdm flag and a day ban i would have had a shorter ban 2nd time and had 16 days more of playtime on the server.

if admins dont stick their heads together and decide how the banning works, id like to only have aetherwulff and lindblom solving my cases since they seem to know what being a admin means. 

It was pre determined that no matter what day or when you came back you would have committed rdm again. Get over it

Isaac i have a feeling u just saw my name and wanted to talk im not talking about me rdming. im talking about some1 doing the exact same thing as me, getting a 1 day ban. isaac you can fuck off if you dont wanna focus on what the post is about.

1 hour ago, Maxxxio said:

The problem is that there are quite some people in this community that are not on the same level as you, most people are, a bit special so to speak. Intelligence is a must have in order to make the right decisions, most people here are lacking in that department. So making some universal groundrules about how to handle certain complaints wouldn't be a bad thing. Sadly, the current HA's and SO's don't seem to be knowledgeable on how to deal with certain general things themselves. 

But I'm wasting my time here though, the admin team will never get close to the form of professionalism we used to have years ago. It's been so long, It's hard to recall the few good admins we used to have. I only remember Michael and Bridge_Troll as being decent HA's tbh. Especially Bridge_Troll seemed to be always level-headed and knowledgeable on the know-how. 

On Phoenix we used to have PDF guideline that gave you appropriate ban amount for rule break and Im pretty sure it was made by BridgeTroll. All they need to do is to readd it in some admin section on this forums so the new admins can read it. Or just have commons sense.

But as you said we are wasting our time here.

foxy, im not banned on kingdoms 🙂 if u dont belive check archive and ban appeals 🙂 

Edited by Exit

5 hours ago, Maxxxio said:

1 day ban for RDM is normal, ur bans were not. Tommy seems to have his priorities mixed up.

4 hours ago, Turin said:

Bans differ from case to case. I personally use to ban 1 day for RDM but when the player showed no regards of rules at all in the complaint I didnt hesitate to ban him for 3 days. There is only a guideline on lenght of bans not a strict rule. It depends on case and on admin solving it.

4 hours ago, Maxxxio said:

2 hours ago, Turin said:

On Phoenix we used to have PDF guideline that gave you appropriate ban amount for rule break and Im pretty sure it was made by BridgeTroll. All they need to do is to readd it in some admin section on this forums so the new admins can read it. Or just have commons sense.

But as you said we are wasting our time here.

some good answers on this topic imo. 
id suggest admins read what turin and maxxxio are saying, since i beleive that could help keep the server alive for longer if it gets to go for long. 

Mabye im right, mabye im wrong, mabye the admins are as corroupted as on all the other servers.