Exit

so rdming the same person over and over is 1 rdm?

when killed a dude a couple times, i got permed. then again when im the one being rdmed over and over by a guy knowingly and willingly doing it, its only 1 day??? 
Seems fair great admins...

if this is the case im supposed to never have been permed?

Edited by Exit
put the 2 reports in for some context.

my first ban was perm my second was 5 day. and thats the bans i have had.

1 day ban for RDM is normal, ur bans were not. Tommy seems to have his priorities mixed up.

ye that what i thinking, i think the bans need to be universal all admins know how to do the bans etc. 

Bans differ from case to case. I personally use to ban 1 day for RDM but when the player showed no regards of rules at all in the complaint I didnt hesitate to ban him for 3 days. There is only a guideline on lenght of bans not a strict rule. It depends on case and on admin solving it.

Edited by Turin

@turin the thing is the dude did exactly the same thing as me he kept rdming me well knowing it was an offence yet i got permed and he got 1 day.

looooooool not this guy 

I reported multiple times not just once and you were literally spawn killing me for 30 minutes straight 

I think the punishment was reasonable seeing as you knew what you were doing and did it on purpose 

Edited by Isaac