Tomkin

Oppression of the common folk

Oppression of the common folk  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is the public player undervalued by clans?

As a high leadership of a clan, I look at it this way. if I get raided in the morning by a clan, I don’t cry and say ‘I won’t log on now’. I rally the troops and we get revenge, as seen yesterday. 

Too much talking and not enough action, too much waiting and not enough playing. 

10 hours ago, THEREALSTRAND said:

that's mainly cus clan leaders right now are so dull in the head that if not everything is pre organised and everything goes to plan, they will all cry to each other over steam and make some gang bang alliance to kill mainly plebs/reyne faction since we are the only faction as of right now who don't need sieges to be organised or admin hosted

Organised sieges may be boring but for the most part, fair for all participants.

Calling yourself's heroes for backstabbing 50v20, then crying gangbang, gangbang, when you get sieged 70v55 and lose.

Because plebs cant do much lol. If we war people just hide in the castle spamming range units if you attack you want to have a decisive victory. And I don't think there has never been a 70v55.

3 minutes ago, Gamelin said:

Organised sieges may be boring but for the most part, fair for all participants.

If the mod was meant to be fair it would fucking auto-balance everyone into two teams like native, mercs, or league of legends. It's not meant to be fair, it's meant to be open. Sometimes, you will find yourself on the side with more people, sometimes you will find yourself on the side with less people, and maybe occasionally you'll find yourself evenly matched

12 minutes ago, Spudgun said:

If the mod was meant to be fair it would fucking auto-balance everyone into two teams like native, mercs, or league of legends. It's not meant to be fair, it's meant to be open. Sometimes, you will find yourself on the side with more people, sometimes you will find yourself on the side with less people, and maybe occasionally you'll find yourself evenly matched

"Fair" in this regard means 30v50 40v90 and so on.

Not equal, but fair.

Unfair sieges like 40v15 is no fun and produce no interesting sieges.

30 minutes ago, Gamelin said:

"Fair" in this regard means 30v50 40v90 and so on.

Not equal, but fair.

I enjoy bashing my enemies, house reyne is the only clan to do 1v1s atm on a regular basis without admin help. Fun fact for you, house reyne has less members than all the other clans but we still have the biggest balls. 

Edited by Tomkin

1 hour ago, Gamelin said:

And if you manage to do well, or even win in this situation, you can brag and meme about it forever.

imagine having a faction of 35 (20 officials and 15 others), doing a siege with only a 5-10 man advantage, and then being rushed by 60 people when you win. And then be told you're wank and have auto blockers by polaks when you win :)))

22 minutes ago, Lake said:

imagine having a faction of 35 (20 officials and 15 others), doing a siege with only a 5-10 man advantage, and then being rushed by 60 people when you win. And then be told you're wank and have auto blockers by polaks when you win :)))

Ha

ha

ha

ha

hahahahahahahaha