Tomkin

Oppression of the common folk

Oppression of the common folk  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Is the public player undervalued by clans?

i wonder how many people RDM anyone in NW tags

#backbone-of-the-server #freedom #oppression #longlivepubs

If you want to make pk appealing to the public player, you need to do 2 things. 

1st, make them relevant to the server somehow. Maybe rework the economy, so it is heavily dependant to civilian classes, thus giving pubs a motive to play and clans a reason not to rape them. Currently a smith and 2 serfs can completely restock a castle in 3 hours max, which makes civilian classes irrelevant.

2nd, find an effective way for them to know at least the basic rules of the server + tutorials on how things work. Most pubs dont even know this forum exists. I bet 90% of this forum's members are clan members or people who have formerly been in clans and will be again in the future.

Edited by Lazer

15 hours ago, fybf said:

i wonder how many people RDM anyone in NW tags

#backbone-of-the-server #freedom #oppression #longlivepubs

I usually just random any Commoners, actually just anyone; mostly Commoners though

6 minutes ago, Bridge Troll said:

Q49Cb2L.jpg

This face is asking for RDM.

Edited by Turin

The only problem I see with commoners are the clans taking factions and then just sit there doing nothing, or just not logging on and not have people log on. Moreover this game is a walking corpse ready to die. With its history of 9 years many players I knew just went to play on something else or just got bored. I hardly get on myself as it became just dull.

that's mainly cus clan leaders right now are so dull in the head that if not everything is pre organised and everything goes to plan, they will all cry to each other over steam and make some gang bang alliance to kill mainly plebs/reyne faction since we are the only faction as of right now who don't need sieges to be organised or admin hosted