Sign in to follow this  
Sharius_Shekel

[SOLVED] [PENDING] Doctor_Sharius_Shekel - JohanDeDerde

Your name at the time of the incident: Doctor_Sharius_Shekel

Their name at the time of the incident: JohanDeDerde

The time of the incident (GMT): 5:52 pm

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): RDM

Full story of what happened: Sellsword_Addison (in the same faction as Johan) demanded that I leave, in under 10 seconds I was attacked by Johan not allowing me to comply with the demand. 

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: 10k Denars

Evidence: logs should suffice

19:51:58 - *LOCAL* [Sellsword_Adison] leave us shekel
 19:52:09 - JohanDeDerde (FID: 8) attacked Doctor_Sharius_Shekel (FID: -1) with Sabre dealing 31 damage. 
 19:52:11 - JohanDeDerde (FID: 8) attacked Doctor_Sharius_Shekel (FID: -1) with Sabre dealing 35 damage. 

He gave you 11 seconds to comply with the demand but it's up to the attacker to provide evidence that you did not comply. I saw in the logs that you had been recording. Please, upload the video for me. JohanDeDerde will get his opportunity to defend himself.

The complaint has been reviewed by a server admin. All involved parties now have 24 hours to present any relevant information and evidence before the complaint gets resolved.

Sorry I deleted the footage earlier today. However if you look at logs Adison can be seen commanding johan to stop because he says im complying with the demand.

Johan has not responded to the complaint I will be forced to issue punishment to resolve the complaint. He will be given a warning point for RDM since he did not supply evidence of Sharius ignoring the demand.

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.