Bronxh

[INVALID] [PENDING] bolton - pleb - illegal war2

Your name at the time of the incident: King_Ramsay_Bolton

Their name at the time of the incident: pleb faction

The time of the incident (GMT): 5:20

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): illegal war

Full story of what happened:  warred and capped way too fast, with a fuckton of them already at our castle

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: no

Evidence:  vid if needed to the admin

Prety sure ur gates were low, i guess a pleb cav just ran in on a courser with a banner.  I never saw the cap happening 😌 

2 hours ago, Chinkilla II said:

Prety sure ur gates were low, i guess a pleb cav just ran in on a courser with a banner.  I never saw the cap happening 😌 

Nah mate about 4 or 5 people were already breaking down the second gate befor the war even started and a lot of people were inside the castle itself

1 hour ago, Ike said:

Nah mate about 4 or 5 people were already breaking down the second gate befor the war even started and a lot of people were inside the castle itself

I know urki was breaking  ur gates cus he wanted a heavy lance, he even asked in chat before if u would let him in. 4 or 5 is not the majority of a 40 man faction id u can count.

2 minutes ago, Chinkilla II said:

I know urki was breaking  ur gates cus he wanted a heavy lance, he even asked in chat before if u would let him in. 4 or 5 is not the majority of a 40 man faction id u can count.

Did anyone said that the majority of your fac was there ? No , I simply said that people were already inside our castle with banners so they knew that you were going to war us

9 minutes ago, Ike said:

Did anyone said that the majority of your fac was there ? No , I simply said that people were already inside our castle with banners so they knew that you were going to war us

Yeah ignore what i said about urki. arnt u a squire? Cant ur leadership argue for themselves?

The complaint has been reviewed by a server admin. All involved parties now have 24 hours to present any relevant information and evidence before the complaint gets resolved.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:13 PM, Orc said:

it was me 🙂 

mm dirty scum yeah you're dirty you wow oh mmm come yeah okay do you talk to your mothe rwith that mouth yeah? okay yeah? yeah? okay