Sign in to follow this  
Pentium

BETTER ARMORY

It was done like that for a reason. You don’t want two full castles so close to each other as that enables two clans to babysit each other or one clan to own 2 full armouries.

3 hours ago, William said:

It was done like that for a reason. You don’t want two full castles so close to each other as that enables two clans to babysit each other or one clan to own 2 full armouries.

That

Back when we played it for the first time, people generally agreed that who ever held Casterly Rock would more or less controll Lannisport, therefor if I made Lannisport's armory too strong, the faction holding Casterly Rock would practically have two armories and lots of stuff to choose form

Which A I N T    F A I R

3 hours ago, Dekkers said:

That

Back when we played it for the first time, people generally agreed that who ever held Casterly Rock would more or less controll Lannisport, therefor if I made Lannisport's armory too strong, the faction holding Casterly Rock would practically have two armories and lots of stuff to choose form

Which A I N T    F A I R

If both of the armouries were very similar if not identical a clan holding both castles wouldn't have an advantage.

Posted (edited)

give arab armors 

I know its lannisport, but dont roleplay i was joking!!!

Edited by Pentium

1 hour ago, Lake said:

If both of the armouries were very similar if not identical a clan holding both castles wouldn't have an advantage.

Stocks

Stocks that they would have to make? Its not like the extra 5-10 of anything by default is going to make much of a difference.

12 minutes ago, Lake said:

Stocks that they would have to make? Its not like the extra 5-10 of anything by default is going to make much of a difference.

Feel free to get some mapper kid to change it, but trust me; having simular stocks will get used by the neighbouring faction and will result in Casterly's stocks increasing while Lannisport ends up with empty stocks.