Sign in to follow this  
Dziki_Goblin

[SOLVED] [PENDING] Templar_Marshall_DzikiGoblin - Karoliner_sTRanD - RDM

Your name at the time of the incident:  Templar_Marshall_DzikiGoblin

Their name at the time of the incident: Karoliner_sTRanD

The time of the incident (GMT):  17:23 (gmt+2) 27.08 

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): RDM

Full story of what happened:  I was riding on horsie near Glunmar to Casterly and he couched me without reason

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: No

Evidence:  logs 

No evidence of a kill reason on Dziki from the 13 minutes since he died previously can be found in the logs. I can post these if you like, but they're quite lengthy with not a lot happening. As a result Strand has 24 hours to provide evidence of a kill reason.

The complaint has been reviewed by a server admin. All involved parties now have 24 hours to present any relevant information and evidence before the complaint gets resolved.

17:23:43 - *FACTION* House Reyne & Homies [Baba_Hanse_the_Noobslayer] dziki kos

Hanse declared Dziki KoS, but I am yet to find a valid reason for that in the logs, as I can't find either of them attacking one another. Is @Hanse able to provide a reason?

i think he was told to leave the warzone but kept returning to it....

Ryan aka Karoliner_Cedrick said he told him over teamchat but i we noticed now there is no Z chat in PK.... stupid merc player 

As with most cases regarding warzone, evidence is required to prove where the person was as logs cannot prove the location of a player in cases such as this.

5 minutes ago, Lake said:

As with most cases regarding warzone, evidence is required to prove where the person was as logs cannot prove the location of a player in cases such as this.

Kugelsichere Cordonjacke