Sign in to follow this  
retamar

[SOLVED] [PENDING] Archer_Retamar_Burgundy - Baba_Hanse_The_Noobslayer - RDM

Posted (edited)

The question is that i would accept a refund if he  would be in silence and didn’t lie when i asked the reason of my dead also not mentioning the thing that i was not the only guy who got rdm by this “thing” (using thing for not saying another un respectfully word) ,so ,i’m sorry, but i will continue with what i put in the report

Edited by retamar

Posted (edited)

not refunding him lol as if i reward him for using his fat fingers for typing a complaint how incompetent he is not beeing able to do something ingame hahahahaha.

Big words lad calling me a "thing" when your forhead is a fucking airplane runway HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Hanse
He edited his shit

Posted (edited)

Thank buddy where will u find a better latin than me lel (btw killing an unarmed people don’t make you good at the game 💩💩💩)

Edited by retamar

Posts need to be done in English when solving a complaint. I'll remove foreign insults from the complaint without hesitation.

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.