Sign in to follow this  
Krea The MLG Pro

harsher punishments for toxicity

Posted (edited)

People who are excessively toxic or just have a general lack of care for the rules (if they know them) should receive a harsher punishment. These people are cancer and should be treated as such. For those people who are apologetic or at least they genuinely think they are right should be treated normally and receive the normal punishment, but for those people who knowing RDM etc or who are toxic in doing so should be punished more - With a longer ban,  or along side a ban bank wipes, class/character wipes etc

e.g.

Edited by Krea The MLG Pro

Yeah i agree that we should punish people that hold back their reports to use them when it suits them 🙂

Posted (edited)

All I can hear is someone crying because something didnt go his way. Your report was reviewed later by a different admin and he unbanned the person you wanted banned. Just dont cry and dont insult players. You wont get killed that way.

Edited by Turin

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vhasj said:

Yeah i agree that we should punish people that hold back their reports to use them when it suits them 🙂

Not like a waited a week mongo

Toxic people are cunts and should really just fuck off. I get a little fun you know, but just being purely toxic for no reason other than being toxic, then just no. And as for the unban that admin can die in a hole since it was RDM.

Edited by Krea The MLG Pro