Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Krea The MLG Pro

reporting period

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Recently I waited 2 days before reporting, and even though its RDM without a doubt, all the complains were made invalid. There should be a 2 or 3 days grace period before complaints are made invalid. Some people really can't be bothered to report stuff as they happen, or sometimes they just cant at the time. I do understand the reasoning why you are meant to make a report quickly however, some complaints are drawn out for days and the evidence is kept for that so why not keep it for making the reports as well.

e.g.

 

Edited by Krea The MLG Pro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no reason to leave a complaint for more than 24 hours to report it. If you really care about the incident then I am sure that you will be able to find 5 minutes of your time to report it, even if you do not post evidence, such as videos, immediately.

Leaving it a long period of time to report people is unfair as it means that players have to remember all their kill reasons for the last 48-72  hours, which for some is a lot of kill reasons to remember. Given that we already rely on the killer having to have the majority of the evidence to prove the kill reason is valid, I do not want to start expecting them to write down on pen and paper when the kill reason was everytime they kill someone just in case they get reported.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Tommy said:

There is no reason to leave a complaint for more than 24 hours to report it. If you really care about the incident then I am sure that you will be able to find 5 minutes of your time to report it, even if you do not post evidence, such as videos, immediately.

Leaving it a long period of time to report people is unfair as it means that players have to remember all their kill reasons for the last 48-72  hours, which for some is a lot of kill reasons to remember. Given that we already rely on the killer having to have the majority of the evidence to prove the kill reason is valid, I do not want to start expecting them to write down on pen and paper when the kill reason was everytime they kill someone just in case they get reported.

This.

Expected more from you Krea. This behaviour is highly pathetic as you clearly didnt want to report Vhasj on the same day he supposedly RDMed you because back then the "Gang war" was ongoing. Two days later the Gang war ended and you got killed by Strand for a threat. You got angry and reported Strand and later Vhasj because it suited you and you wanted those "toxic guys" to get punished and "ban them all". And who is the toxic here hmm?

Edited by Turin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

There is no reason to leave a complaint for more than 24 hours to report it. If you really care about the incident then I am sure that you will be able to find 5 minutes of your time to report it, even if you do not post evidence, such as videos, immediately.

Leaving it a long period of time to report people is unfair as it means that players have to remember all their kill reasons for the last 48-72  hours, which for some is a lot of kill reasons to remember. Given that we already rely on the killer having to have the majority of the evidence to prove the kill reason is valid, I do not want to start expecting them to write down on pen and paper when the kill reason was everytime they kill someone just in case they get reported.

s I've told the Karoliners after they were toxic on steam, I only waited because at first I thought they were just having fun, but after Strand RDMd me it became clear they were just toxic, cancerous cunts. And its not hard to remember a kill reason and if you don't the logs will show it (proof of kos not memory). And as for the incidents I reported you don't need anything but those pictures or the logs.  

 

1 hour ago, Turin said:

This.

Expected more from you Krea. This behaviour is highly pathetic as you clearly didnt want to report Vhasj on the same day he supposedly RDMed you because back then the "Gang war" was ongoing. Two days later the Gang war ended and you got killed by Strand for a threat. You got angry and reported Strand and later Vhasj because it suited you and you wanted those "toxic guys" to get punished and "ban them all". And who is the toxic here hmm?

I thought it was fun then it turned out to be purely toxic cunts so I reported them. And as for the gang war you are literally saying that they RDMd me, so thanks for the support. and I'm angry because it wasn't just fun, they were being toxic for no reason and blatantly breaking the rules and making up their own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krea The MLG Pro said:

s I've told the Karoliners after they were toxic on steam, I only waited because at first I thought they were just having fun, but after Strand RDMd me it became clear they were just toxic, cancerous cunts. And its not hard to remember a kill reason and if you don't the logs will show it (proof of kos not memory). And as for the incidents I reported you don't need anything but those pictures or the logs.  

 

I thought it was fun then it turned out to be purely toxic cunts so I reported them. And as for the gang war you are literally saying that they RDMd me, so thanks for the support. and I'm angry because it wasn't just fun, they were being toxic for no reason and blatantly breaking the rules and making up their own

S.A.L.T

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want the any who killed me Karoliner to answer honestly and state the reason why they killed me, the exact reason not just some bullshit round and round missing the reason type thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.