Alfonso

[SOLVED][PENDING]Sellsword_Esmerald RDM

2 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

If I don't accept, how long will i be banned for?

It"s up to my decision and it"s almost 24 hours. Do you want to refund him?

i do, but i would like to clear something up. If i say, could you pls fuck off, is that a polite question as well? I mean i want you to make clear where the line is between polite questions and just straight up insults with a please in them

Man I low the price to 15k the low I can do is 12.5k so man is not very for a person who got kicked

The amount of 15.000 has been taken from Esmerald's bank account and transferred to Alfonso's bank account. 

9 minutes ago, Esmerald said:

i do, but i would like to clear something up. If i say, could you pls fuck off, is that a polite question as well? I mean i want you to make clear where the line is between polite questions and just straight up insults with a please in them

It is not about "please" word. It is about modal verbs and it is wrong to use "fuck" verb with "could" modal verb. If you want to learn more about English, you may send a private message to me.    

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.