Isaac

[SOLVED]I_like_to_rdm_commoners - Mint_Condition - Horse Blocking

Your name at the time of the incident:  I_like_to_rdm_commoners

Their name at the time of the incident:  Mint_Condition

The time of the incident (GMT): 21:50

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): Spawn blocking

Full story of what happened: blocked the spawn with his horse not letting me out

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much:nah

Evidence: logs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1833918592

Have you got any more screenshots / a video? One does not prove enough to ban someone.

dispite not being at war, both of them blocking the spawn and not letting me out?

A single image is not conclusive that it was horse blocking. I do not want to set a poor precedent this early before large clans try to report another with a single screenshot for the same thing.

Going by the fact you have not supplied any more screenshots I will assume you do not have them. Locked.

Apparently Isaac has a video so reopening while he uploads it.

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.