Sign in to follow this  
Butler!

General Request from the Krenn Roleplay Community:

On 6/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, Tommy said:

We could add things with very bad textures and then provide optional better quality textures in order to not effect the majority of players that don't care about this stuff.

Here is a quote of the things in specific I suggested adding from that specific OST on the other topic.

On 6/19/2019 at 6:07 PM, Sir Kydric said:

Here is some of the specific items I would suggest to as much as can be added to the new patch, as simply there is a sort of lack when it comes to great variety of commoner armors and some clothings and it would be cool, if some of the armors that are on the pictures are added with lower armor ratings, so they would be cheaper and used by peasantry. The scale armor would be good, because of the imperial scenarios and its use in many settings.

My suggestion for which specific items to be added from Fred's bunch, excluding the several items from the pics down below that are added already:

spacer.png

spacer.png

PY04ajW.png

T7HDPnn.png

jRRbgbp.png

Fedual World haved some prety nice hair and face texture maybe you chould take a look on that.