Sign in to follow this  
William

Request Banners

Hello, feel free to request banners here.

We prefer you create the banner if you believe you can do it with sufficient quality but can do it ourselves as well if that's not an option. Just make sure to describe what you want properly.

Required files/templates:

69iajmL.png F0u9lxT.png- Use the black or white background to achieve that "wave" effect. You can pick any colour you want though.

IQ0IIy6.pngptQPhsq.png - These 2 are templates that allow you to check how your banner will look like on actual banners and when clicking "TAB".

Brotherhood without Banners for pleb faction purposes, not really RP, but currently all of the clans on Conquest use GOT names, so we might aswell have another pleb faction banner

Billedresultat for brotherhood without banners

Spudgun Official banner

Ironhawk and Resonant have banners even though they don't participate in the PK community anymore

I'd like my face over the teal background (of the pleb horde)

Face with no background png:

fNqXDSM.png

2 hours ago, Spudgun said:

Spudgun Official banner

Ironhawk and Resonant have banners even though they don't participate in the PK community anymore

fNqXDSM.png

The only true persistent kingdom youtuber ❤️

Posted (edited)
On 6/4/2019 at 2:56 PM, Spudgun said:

Spudgun Official banner

Something like this?

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by FranciscoCC

Now seriously, there is a lack of Spanish banners, and those which are already there are from the XVIII century in a background colour... Lets say ''awfull''. So I think they are inappropiate for a mod which pretends to recreate the middle ages. So here you have some prototypes of what banners should be implemented in Persistent Kingdoms:

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

You could add another one like the English one but with the coats of arms of Spain:

Spoiler

13e3298a4d262b344af34a17a3df07e8.pnge2a4517027778aafcb7be2ffbb4dc646.png

Spoiler

0434e4ef06c21cfd7e6a5002021af79d.png6cd0498f8d1a6c5bcdacaace21b9f9ca.jpg924bdba7fa0bd7bc45d5732d840b218c.jpg

Or if you want to go for a more medieval Spain (before 1492), you could implement these banners:

Spoiler

Escudo+reyes+catolicos+1475-1491++sin+grPendon_de_los_Reyes_Catolicos.png

Or maybe implement one for Castile, another one for Aragon, Navarra, Portugal, etc.

Spoiler

Flag_of_Castile_and_Le%C3%B3n.svg330px-Aragon.pngnavarra-550x321.pngShield_of_the_Kingdom_of_Portugal_(1248-

But please add the first ones ^^

Knights of Ibelin banner? From Kingdom of Heaven, made the banner already just was wondering if it could be put into the vanilla game.

Spoiler

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Jeff said:

Knights of Ibelin banner? From Kingdom of Heaven, made the banner already just was wondering if it could be put into the vanilla game.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Post the banner and we'll add it in the next version.