MrWolf

[SOLVED] [PENDING] Ser_Magnus_Mallister - Baron_Filipo_Francia - RDM

Your name at the time of the incident: Ser_Magnus_Mallister

Their name at the time of the incident: Baron_Filipo_Francia

The time of the incident (in UTC+2 15_45

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc):  RDM

Full story of what happened:  We where going to mine gold, he attacked us without reason

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: no

Evidence: Logs

Spoiler

15:45:09 - Baron_Filipo_Francia (FID: 6) attacked Horse (Ser_Magnus_Mallister FID: 3)) with Heavy Lance dealing 232 damage. 
 15:45:42 - *LOCAL* [Baron_Filipo_Francia] its war 
 15:46:18 - Baron_Filipo_Francia (FID: 6) attacked Ser_Magnus_Mallister (FID: -1) with Heavy Lance dealing 59 damage. 
 15:46:47 - [Ser_Magnus_Mallister] filipo, stop the rdm  
 15:46:48 - CouchedYourHorse (FID: 2) attacked Horse (Baron_Filipo_Francia FID: 6)) with Heavy Lance dealing 135 damage. 
 15:46:48 - Baron_Filipo_Francia has dismounted a Silver Horse (AID: 41). 

I checked for possible overlapping wars, but I didn't see any War which would have granted you a kill reason. Filipo got some time, to defend himself. 

Posting on behalf of filipo as he can't:

"I tried to couch Jyra, i had kos on him, and he was being MrWolf and i couched his charger. Also i remember u aimed at me at some point but i dont have SS of it, only of u blocking with the shield when im riding around without aiming nor anything, but obv thats not enough. Im sorry for that and i offer you a refund of 20k for the charger, i will be more carefully next time."

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.