Sign in to follow this  
Ragnar

Things to Improve the Server.

I speak on behalf of the few people who still play this great mod. I think that the people who work daily on the server are tired of starting with very low stocks, people who have to Farm, have to do the same every day and wasting so many hours working for a "daily reset" to send everything to hell. With only two clans on the Server, the farm system of this mod is completely obsolete. That is, the mod is no longer what it was and I would like to propose that the total stock number of things will be increased to 400-500 [basic materials (iron, leather, linen and wood)] and implement that of objects to 200-250.And finally I propose that it not be reset (except carts and boats), so that progress is saved throughout the week. This would make people who were farming hard during Monday and Tuesday, had stock for the whole week.

Edited by Ragnar

Nice slider

It's not "obsolete" you get paid for serfing, there is your reward, which can fund wars

Join the plebs, clans are shit these days it's honestly free tincan.

6 hours ago, Ragnar said:

the people who work daily on the server are tired of starting with very low stocks

Boooohooo - get over it, it's not really like you have to do a fuckload granted this server is rarely having any "proper" wars on for longer than 20ish mins, if increasing stocks to some ridiculous quantities is what you really want then you could consider some mod like Merc where you fight without necessity of getting resources and crafting or even more simple option, native.

Honestly setting up a castle for war is easy as piss. We can do it in a hour or 2 alone and thats if we are relaxed about it. As for stocks being 500 then surely if one fac for example our clan who always gets on early and manages to fill all our stocks on day 1 then what are we supposed to do? Log on and sit on out arses till francis log in at 4 for 1 war. The only way your suggestions work is if we had a big playerbase which went through 2-3x the gear we currently go through. Resets have always been a thing? Kinda the main purpose other than wars is too serf and smith. Basically the mods got potential to still be popular just no clans are popping up and since reynes left the wars are just repetitive 

52 minutes ago, Ethan said:

what are we supposed to do? Log on and sit on out arses till francis log in at 4 for 1 war.

isnt that what you usually do wanking in the castle all day?

19 minutes ago, Extazi said:

isnt that what you usually do wanking in the castle all day?

dont forget making arrows mate

30 minutes ago, Ike said:

dont forget making arrows mate

I made a fuck ton just for francia to cap