Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Dupe Update & Player Portal

Evening all,

Dupe Update

It was brought to my attention today that some individuals had found a way to dupe. This was an oversight on my part and I believe that I have resolved the cause of issue and the admin team has done a great job recovering all the money that was duped. The server stats show that pretty much all of it was recovered.

855a0d4910c2a56c20619658626ed7cb.png

I have taken a backup of the database so in the worst case scenario we can revert back to the current save if the duping still occurs.

Player Portal

It was never my intent to release the player portal in it's current state, however, an admin from one of the Turkish servers that rent from me ignored my request and shared it with their community. It was far from being complete and is feature bare, but I lost motivation to work in it so it's remained in it's current state for some time. There's not much point me keeping it private if another community is already using it.

Therefore, if you wish to access your player save information, player name information, offence history and some information about server population / who's online then you can login to the PK.js panel here using the GUID / PIN provided when you login in game.

I intend to improve this overtime, but as I said, I have lost much of my motivation to work on this project and I am busy with real life so I doubt it will change any time soon.

I hope you have a great week!

Thanks,

Tommy

Dupe Update

It seems my attempt to fix the issue yesterday was very poor as people were still able to dupe today. I have banned a few more people that I found duping and rolled back the database to it's state yesterday after all the money have been recovered from the first duping spree. I will take more regular backups of the database from now on so we can roll back the database with less impact if another duping spree occurs.

I am very sorry for those who lost valuable progress due to the database rollback. This duping attack method was stupidly overlooked by me... It's just a shame that people don't report the issues and instead decide to abuse them.

Player Portal

You can now see the richest players in the player portal.