Sign in to follow this  
Terrible_Villager

Better classes for commoners or/and outlaws

hi

1.   My mates and me wish that there would be for example Man At Arms for at least commoners / outlaws. On phoenix it also worked with the man at arms poles for commoners and outlaws. 

But thats just about the man at arms class. 

To be honest, adding sergeant poles for commoners and outlaws might be a little bit too much(too op), because you wouldn’t have such decision making disadvantages as an outlaws and more people would play as outlaws. 

2.   Also, on the most maps, there are not even DOCTOR and FOOTMAN poles for commoners/outlaws (for example on rhadaron, Great Divided, Realm Divided, ...)

3. On the Westeros map, or how its called, the newbies dont even know where to train a class, because there are just 3 training poles for the commoners, as i recall (The doctor pole, healer pole, and the serf pole), which are in THE VILLAGE, altough the gates are CLOSED very often. 

4. Maybe there could at least be added the xbow and archer CLASS in every castle, so that you can at least train the class you wanna play. (In my opinion its not really necessary to add the items in the armoury for the class then, so there should just be the possibility to train the class. 

If necessary i could even fix the locations and kinds of poles if you can‘t do it.

Edited by Terrible_Villager

there is no real demand for these to be added as the playerbase wouldn't use it, The only thing id +1 is more outlaw classes but then again with 80-90 players nobody is really going outlaw 

17 minutes ago, Terrible_Villager said:

you spawn as a commoner, and the whole newbies play as a commoner lol, cause you START in the commoner faction 

You mean the whooping number of 1-3 newbies?

Lets be real here, the only one benefitting from these changes would be Arborean_Antsa.