Sign in to follow this  
Exit

[SOLVED] [PENDING] [Exit] - [Ftm_Srensen_Mallister] - [Cart glitching]

Title: [Your Name] - [Their Name] - [Type of Offence (RDM / Combat Log / etc)]

Your name at the time of the incident: Exit

Their name at the time of the incident: Ftm_Srensen_Mallister

The time of the incident (in UTC+2 16:15 - 16.43 

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc):  Cartglitching to get a kill 

Full story of what happened: i spawned in during a war after not playing for a couple of weeks, these guys are camping richfield spawn which is where i spawned? 
after a while of them trying to shoot me srensen cart glitches and i ask him to stop 2 min later he does it again and they finally kill me 
He was excusing with lag and with trying to block the shop in chat later. 

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: my armor, weapons food and hp. 

Evidence: Sorry for the sounds was watching a stream meanwhile.

You didn't die as a result of the cart being moved,you moved of your own choice and got shot to death.

I'll talk to srensen about being more carefull  with carts in tight areas,but he didn't result in your death.

Edited by Magic

i was in a safe spot until he blocked with cart 

or lemme rephrase he moved the cart so i couldent sit in the safe corner, so sure i moved to not just stand and die as he sucessfully blocked me out of the corner that i was safe in. 

Edited by Exit

This is clearly a rule break.

I will give srensen 24 hours to offer a refund. @Exit could you please say an amount you want, e.g. 20k, thanks.

im not sure the exact cost of my armor. 
Id take 30 k 
i lost full hp+food about 6k
GS, mace, shield, pike about 7k 
and then armor about 17k

i know that it was a rulebreak, was just tired of him wanking in there since he would have been dead anyways (we capped shortly after and got newspawns to kill him) my bank however is pretty much close to 0 so if he will accept the refund from lazer its fine, otherwise ill take a ban. 

also i would like to point out that i am indeed lagging like a mf, also you did not die due to me detaching the cart in the wall, you could easily have jumped on the cart and been safe still. you knew you would die no matter what so you desided to blame me for it.

Edited by srensen90
forgot some of the text

This report is kinda bs since he was gonna die anyways since like srensen sayd he would of died anyways he makes a report cause he lost a shity piece of gear in my eyes this not to gain the money from the lost gear but more like a banmongering complaint, anyways i am not going to discuss this, as i was the one who told srensen to do it to flush him out, if he accepts a refund he can take it from my bank or from lazers bank, if not i will hold responsible for this report.

The complaint has been solved by a server admin.

If you disagree with how the complaint was resolved proceed in the following order:

1. Send a private message to the admin that resolved your complaint and try to resolve the situation.
  2. Post a staff complaint here if you were unable to resolve the situation with the aforementioned admin.

Locked & Moved.