MrWolf

[SOLVED] [PENDING] Crude_MrWolf - Knigh_Jin_of_Bohemia - RDM

Your name at the time of the incident:  Crude_MrWolf

Their name at the time of the incident: Knigh_Jin_of_Bohemia

The time of the incident (in UTC+2 17:50 

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): RDM

Full story of what happened: War ended, i went back to try and find a weapon or maybe some shitty gear. He killed me without warning.

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: 10k 5k for kill + another 5 k for being so silly about it after.

Evidence:  Logs and SS:   https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1884893920

Edited by Aethelwulf

we as docters were healing reynes during war and didnt realize war was over. Sure he killed u after peace but u are just banmonger, nothing else. Went to our land right after war + u were naked and want 10k ?? 😄 u are silly boy, not him. U will get 500g for heal as u didnt lose anything, nothing else.

Also its good to add, that you, crude boys attacked our faction right after peace and killed some reyne. Thats all about your intentions to go to our land again. Logs will show for example Crude mixtli killing reyne 

Best regards you banmonger, Mike of Bohemia

Edited by Mike

7 hours ago, Mike said:

we as docters were healing reynes during war and didnt realize war was over. Sure he killed u after peace but u are just banmonger, nothing else.

Mistakes happen and we get that, it is still common courtesy to offer a refund as a sign of good will. No need to be toxic. 

5 hours ago, Gamelin said:

Mistakes happen and we get that, it is still common courtesy to offer a refund as a sign of good will. No need to be toxic. 

no one is toxic. He said sry. Logic would be to take a refund to get a heal, even tho he went to our castle naked with 20% hp. So what a shitty acting, making a report and asking for 10k refund ?? he could just go back to us and get a heal as we were docters but nah, instead of it report. 😄 Like old lannis times, reports everywhere for shits. Nope

Edited by Mike

Now, no need in being toxic. I did ask for a refund, he said no and was a bit toxic about me even asking for one. I feel i have been perfectly reasonable as i walked there to find something. He even looked at me for 2 seconds, aiming his weapon, as is confirming if he should kill me over Discord or Teamspeak or whatever you guys use to talk with each other. Now, lets stop this childish behavior and wait for another admin to decide the proper action to take here.

11 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

Now, no need in being toxic. I did ask for a refund, he said no and was a bit toxic about me even asking for one. I feel i have been perfectly reasonable as i walked there to find something. He even looked at me for 2 seconds, aiming his weapon, as is confirming if he should kill me over Discord or Teamspeak or whatever you guys use to talk with each other. Now, lets stop this childish behavior and wait for another admin to decide the proper action to take here.

We bohemians left long time ago when we had enough of lannis, reports for shits etc. Now we are playing from time to time to have fun and most of us playing as doctors, not fighters.  There was no intention to random naked people, thats all. Anyway solve it as u wish to, you wont get your 10K from us as u lost nothing. Dont rly mind about ban, we can go back on native again  

25 minutes ago, Beasthoven said:

Calling him a banmonger is quite toxic, besides you seem quite angered about the report in general. I mean 10k is really a fair amount for a refund, 5k for an admin heal and 5k for your clan mate being "silly about it". Could have been worse!

its not toxic, its fact if ur reporting someone when u died after spawn with no hp and no equip. So 5k for admin heal ?? why ?? he had 20% hp not even full. Like i said before, he had a chance to go back to us to get a heal as we were both doctors, but he didnt, instead of it he choose report.

Its not about 10k, its about common sense 

Edited by Mike

Greetings, banmonger. 

First of all im no longer active Warband player and i am playing warband (includes mods) sometimes, no more competitive playing.

Long story short. I logged into war, healed ppl, war ended, went outside and killed that guy, yeah i did not notice. I made a mistake and i am willing to pay refund that i am seeing suited. You were naked. (Like seriously, you are naked, got killed and want 10k? What is this? Corruption?) Lets say you were healed, which is, lets assume, maximum healable amount by player which is considered around 500g by community. (If you dont understand what i am talking about then you are too young for PW, kiddo) In other worlds im not willing to pay 10k gold just because you said it rather ban me (Do it yourself if you are that triggered, pls). 

We all know that 50% fights are fought on the forums not in the game as they should be. 

PS: Why did not you post global chat hmn?
PPS: Pls this is not how admin should behave, reporting cuz this shit? awwww cutie

Edited by Jindran

Now, becaurse alot of peeps got their knickers in a twist, just refund 5k and we can be done with this. And by the way Jin, please read the complaint rules before insulting other players.

Edited by MrWolf