Sign in to follow this  
Deadwulf

[INVALID FORMAT] Goblin_the_Vikingr

Your name at the time of the incident: Archer_Deadwulf_Reyne

Their name at the time of the incident: Goblin_the_Vikingr

The time of the incident (GMT): 19 pm ish +1 timezone

The type of the offence (RDM, Combat log, etc): Combat log

Full story of what happened: whe were sieging durifell outpost and where already in the castle trying to cap it and clearing it. when i went in the keep and Goblin logged out

Would you prefer a refund, if so, how much: no i think people need to be reminded that combat logging is also a serious offence it is not only frustrating but annoying to experience.

Evidence: It shows i was in the keep at the time he logged out

spacer.png

Edited by Deadwulf

29 minutes ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

Came back in a second and got killed

It took you a while to log back in you dind't log back in instantly thats just a lie

You declared war 25 vs 5 just to kill some nakeds, spawnkilled us at commoner spawn and logged off without peaceing the war and now bitching about ... nothing. Clear banmongering

3 minutes ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

You declared war 25 vs 5 just to kill some nakeds, spawnkilled us at commoner spawn and logged off without peaceing the war and now bitching about ... nothing. Clear banmongering

What do you mean clear banmongering you litrally combat logged inbred fucker

11 hours ago, Dziki_Goblin said:

you combat logged that is against the rules we held your spawn untill our man with the banner capped (not our fault he was a bit retarded) i was about to start killing you and you logged out. Thats just frustrating and should be punished its why i did not ask a refund. + you came back maybe 7-8 minutes later in witch time we already capped and some like me where moving back to castle to log out.

Edited by Deadwulf

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.